Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to One and All

I am thankful that I know the Lord.
I am thankful for the good health that I enjoy.
I am thankful for the good friends and family that I treasure.
I am thankful for the job that I fuss about.
I am thankful for the full refrigerator, freezers and pantry that sometimes look empty even though they be full and the roof that under which they reside.
I am thankful that I live in the United States of America as there is no other home for me.
I am thankful for many other things that come and go throughout the year, but rarely say so.

In the spirit of the holidays, thank you God for all that you provide.

Apologies for the somewhat shaky pictures...

The Turkey.


The Potatoes.

The Bread.


And The PIE.

It is really too bad that I make such a lousy looking crust, tastes good, looks wretched. That pie right there deserves a prettier crust, meaning WOW Good!
:)

2 comments: