Edit... I meant to put this in the post to start with... The idea came from Zach
Well, as always, I am slow and behind and late... anyway, here goes...
1. If you can go on about the esoterics of innumerous models of AR- / M- / XM- / C### numbered rifles and how your various builds are going. You, sir, are an honest gun owner. McThag
2. If you refuse to wear cloth that covers your legs, tote a pistol with you while you are fishing and have the resolve to not go purchase every neat little whiz bang that comes along, you... yes you, are an honest gun owner. Robb
3. If your wife rearranges your gun gear and you are too many thousands of miles away to prevent it, you... and your wife... are honest gun owners. Greg & Beth
4. If you host a series that works to shine the light of truth on "Gun Death" prejudices, and you put up with my tired, non-talkative @ss that couldn't remember your damn name at the Central Florida Blogmeet last year... You, sir, are an honest gun owner. Weer'd
That covers people that I have met that still run a blog, that I am aware of. All decent folks, who by chance I was privileged to meet. All seem to be good folks, and more than a few of who I look forward to seeing again when next my wife and I travel to Tampa to visit her folks. This, of course, presumes that they wouldn't mind hoisting a beverage with yours truly. ;)
5. If you don't even know what the hell a blog is and you mentored me in my youngest years... then you, yes, you, my step-father Charlie and my momma Linda... you two are likely the most honest gun owners I have ever known.