Think my yeasty friends are about done. Down to one weak bubble in about one minute.
Guess I will come home after class tomorrow evening and check its gravity. If we are good, I will transfer it to the carboy awaiting bottling either Friday night or Saturday. If we are not good, I will trek to the store and procure another inoculation.
On an unrelated note, I am a bit sad to see that a Street Pharmacist has given up the blog. Haven't been reading all that long but was generally interesting. Hate that the crazy has been overwhelming.