Thursday, March 12, 2009

And this is why I waffle on Senator Sessions...



Clicking on an image will download a larger one that can actually be read.

True, he voted to confirm Eric (gun ban extremist, now Attorney General) Holder. But, he seems to generally come down on the right side of fiscal matters. And, while such form letter communications are somewhat laughable, it is considerably better than the zero communications from Senator Shelby who generally comes down on the other side of fiscal matters... e.g. voting to confirm Timothy (tax cheat extraordinaire, now Treasury Secretary) Geithner.

Yes, I keep picking on those two votes... mostly because my lazy self is not even treading water when it comes to national issues.

And, while this may be a strange place for this revelation/epiphany... I worry more about being taxed into servitude than I do about the "black helicopters" coming to remove my firearms. Not much more, but more.

Allow this quick explanation... I have no say whatsoever in taxation. Either the store, the state or my employer collects it for the various government entities. There is nothing that I can do about that. There is, however, something that I can do about it when they come knocking on my door. I just won't answer the door; you know... Dave's not here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment