Saturday, March 7, 2009

My first blooming bulb of the season

Actually, my first blooming bulb ever. I have about 250 stuffed in amongst the camellias. Some daffodils, crocus and tulips... They all seem to have come up and none seem to have taken a beating by the snowfall. Oh yeah, the peach trees are blooming as well which amazes me. I got them from Gurney's last year and they are blooming this year.

Reckon I'll get the magnolias moved today, if it doesn't rain, so that I can prep the area for the blueberries that have been ordered. The magnolias had to be stuffed into the blueberry & ornamental grass bed since they showed up in the middle of December last year. Appreciate all that help from the Arbor Day Foundation.

You knew that I could not possibly create a post... even one with a flower... with out fussing about something. ;)

1 comment:

  1. ey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work







    Regards.

    Best Landscaping company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete