Sunday, February 1, 2009

What an idea!

And yet another cabinet member paying stupendous back taxes in order to earn Senate confirmation. The title is linked to an MSNBC story (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28958689) about Tom Daschle and his back taxes that have now come to light. Perhaps Big Daddy O has hit it on the head again. With this morally bankrupt addition to his cabinet he is certainly making great strides in the collection of Large Amounts of Unpaid Taxes (LAUT, read loot) Department. I wonder who the Secretary of that Department will be. Keep on keeping on.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this just a hoot, I wonder how long we could "owe" the government back taxes and just put them off with the excuse "I thought my accountant was taking care of it" or the "I just didn't realize I owed a $100,000+ on what I considered a gift from a friend..." (actually not quotes--just some excuses) The first time I saw this on TV, they'd listed him as being from North Dakota--don't we wish!

    ReplyDelete